Thursday

SCHOOL CHALK FEASIBILITY REPORT



chalk mould
Some time ago I wrote an article titled how to make schoolchalk at home and sell for profit and another one titled how to make over N100,000producing and selling school chalk to schools. In case you have not read my two previous articles on school chalk, I suggest you click on the links and read for yourself. These two articles have been widely read and have generated a lot of buzz from people around the globe, such that I receive mails and calls almost on a daily basis making inquiries on school chalk production, i therefore decided to prepare a very comprehensive document on school chalk production.
This document is called a Feasibility report. If you are really serious about starting any business at all, you need a feasibility report on that business. This report contains all you need to know about school chalk production, from production through packaging and marketing. In this report, you will get to see the type of chalk mould i recommend and why and you will also know where to get one for yourself. You will also learn my personal school chalk production formular that will help you cut down waste. I will also show you my packaging packets and how to get your own printed with your company name embedded on it at a very cheap price.
The Report costs just N3000 if you are really serious about starting this business, i suggest you get this School Chalk Feasibility Report. If you are interested, you can send me a mail at homebizmanuals@gmail.com or give me a call 08065278738
You can drop your comments and suggestions below and it will be attended to as soon as possible.
I hope this article was helpful. Click Here and enter your email address to subscribe to this site or simply enter your email address in the subscription box below so that you will not miss my future posts. Don’t forget to click on the link that will be sent to your mail to confirm your subscription.
Cheers!!!!!!!!
Chukwuemeka Nkwocha

  

6 comments:

HI SIR

THIS ARUGULA AMAR DAS FROM HYDERABAD. I AM INTERESTED IN CHALK MOULD. CAN I GET THE QUOTATION FOR THE RUBBER CHALK MOULD AND (VIDEO/PICTURES OF METAL CHALK MOULD/RUBBER CHALK MOULD)

WITH REGARDS
ARUGULA
arugulaamardas@gmail.com

Please, where exactly can some one get the Mould and at what price in Nigeria?

Victor i sell the School Chalk Mould. The 240 Holes Version cost 35,000 including transportation to any part of the country. I also offer a one on one training for my clients at N15,000. I also help my clients to print school chalk packets at affordable price. You can contact me on. 08065278738

how can you help people outside your country? i need the pacckaging

how can you help people outside your country? i need the pacckaging

Do you know what is a virtual office? If not, then you should click yourvirtualofficelondon.co.uk to get fully informed easily.

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS HERE.