Sunday

HOW TO BROWSE 24HRS ON YOUR PC WITH YOUR BLACKBERRY INTERNET SUBCRIPTION PLAN.

mtn bis
-->
          If you are reading this article, it is either you own a Blackberry or you intend to buy one soon. But which ever group you belong to, you would be glad you stumbled upon this article by the time I am through with you.
          It is no longer news that you can use your Blackberry phone as a modem to browse on your PC, although not without subscribing to a separate data plan. You already know by now that your BIS
(Blackberry Internet Subscription) data plan is restricted to only your blackberry applications like your BB browser, BB Application World, BB Messenger, and other blackberry services on your phone.
          If you have ever downloaded third party applications like Opera Mini, Ucweb, 2go, ebuddy, etc to your blackberry phone, you would have noticed that they don’t work with your BIS plan unless you subscribe to a separate plan for them.
You would have also noticed that you can’t browse on your PC with your BIS data plan, and that you have been given a data limit of 200MB by MTN.
Ok enough of the sermon, let’s get to business.
v     What if I showed how I was able to bypass all these restrictions set by MTN?
v     What if I showed you how I browse 24hrs on my PC with my MTN BIS plan?
v     What if I showed you how I configured my Blackberry phone to connect with other third party applications like 2go, ebuddy, Opera Mini, UCweb etc
v     What if I showed you how I exceeded the 200MB data limit set by MTN to download up to 4GB data per month?
v     What if I showed you how non Blackberry Users can use MTN BIS plan to browse 24/7 on their PC?
v     What if I revealed to you the secret of how I make over N10, 000 per week rendering this service to people?
 Did I hear you say what!!? Yes it’s true, I have been using this trick to browse and download on my PC since after I bought my BB phone.
If you are interested in maximizing your BIS data plan by using it to browse on phone and Laptop, then you are welcome.
I have prepared a Step By Step guide with Screen Shots on how to configure your laptop to browse with your BIS plan at incredible speeds for 24hrs with unlimited downloads.
This package also includes how to configure your BB phone to connect with third party applications like Opera Mini, Ucweb etc.
Note: this package is different from using your blackberry phone as a modem to browse on PC.
Remember!!!
v     No need to subscribe for a separate data plan for your Laptop again.
v     Save money on buying Extra data plan for your laptop.
v     Browse for 24hrs non-stop with unlimited downloads.
v     You don’t need to own a blackberry phone; even non Blackberry users can enjoy this package.
v      It works on both BBC Weekly and BBC Monthly plans.
v     Maximize your BIS data plan and download up to 4Gb data.
v     Package is well illustrated with screen shots; even a baby can understand and apply it.
v     No software installation needed. Just plug and play

Bonuses!!!!!
This package comes with interesting bonuses!!!!!!!
1.      Two amazing Modem unlocking software to unlock your Huawei and ZTE modems with illustrated user manuals. Valued at N1500
2.      Create up to 1000 different articles from just one article with Mass Article Creator Software, and submit it with Mass Article submitter Software. Valued at $77 check here http://www.massarticlecontrol.com
3.      How to open and verify your Paypal Account in Nigeria with screen shots. Valued at N2500
4.      You also have full Resale Right to this package. Resell and keep the change.
To order this wonderful package, simply pay the sum of N1500 into any of the Bank Accounts below.
NOTE: This package will be sold at this price to only the first 20 people, after which it will go back to its original price of N2500. So hurry while stock lasts. Click here to get the bank account details.

Click Here and enter your email address to subscribe to this site or simply enter your email address in the subscription box below so that you will not miss my future posts. Don’t forget to click on the link that will be sent to your mail to confirm your subscription.
Cheers!!!!!!!!
Chukwuemeka Nkwocha